Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tick Tock:

An eye tick is the first sign that I. Am. Stressed. Out.

The second sign is when my back gives up the ghost and that second sign shows up pretty soon after the first sign.

Please Be to whatever makes this crazy world spin that my back doesn't give out.

I promise that I get it - Too Much.

As I'm ass-deep in Too Much, the only thing I'm noticing that isn't ass-deep in ANYTHING is The Mike.

This may very well be the last holiday I put up with his lazy-assed Ass Self.

More to come while I'm home at Christmas and he's at The Parents for the 39th year in a row . . . opening presents that *I* made while he slept through the last 50 afternoons.

Eye. Still. Twitching.

2 comments:

Holly Bee said...

My eye started twitching just reading this.

It'll be over soon...

Giggly said...

lol...Uugghhh...those twitches!