Monday, February 22, 2010

Just Say'n What I Need to Say:

What little I needed to share at work today was just that - very little.

I told my boss that I have to deal with my Mom's death, which means conversations with my BroHam until we figure out what we need to actually finalize.

Then, I told our front desk person, that I love A. Lot. She is our spine, despite our mutual "boss" not understanding that fact.

Anywhoooo. Mom? Still dead. Talked with my brother this morning again and I finally felt heard. He and I agreed that we're on the same page regarding her stuff/crap. She's a Hoarder at heart and with that in mind I'm not into carting her Pile-O-Crap to my residence, regardless of any potential (albeit rare) value.

BroHam is welcome to anything he thinks could have potential resale value.

The only thing I give a Rip about is the chance to get my mitts on my birth certificate. Being adopted in 1975 (ish) and being unadopted in 1983 (ish) has been nothing short of craptacular, in this Post-9/11 era.

Thanks Donna. Thanks Frank & Gail.

And by "Thanks"? I mean "Fuck You Very Much".

Just say'n what I've been thinking and wanting to say for years and years and years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry that you're going through a hard time....I know things are complicated with that whole situation.....Know that my heart/prayers are with you......if you need anything let me know....

HUGS! (you know not really, cause neither one of us are *huggers*.....just a little LOL for ya!)