Sunday, December 30, 2007

Random Pictures Sunday:

Not much to say - I took like a freak'n 4.5 hour nap today. I never nap! Musta needed though.

Here's the promised picture of my Falling Water . . . not a great one, but that's what happens when I sleep through the only sunshine of the day:



Once it's done, soaked, conditioned, blocked and dried I'll post the results.

Freckles has learned (like the rest of us) to feign interest in Mike's stuff. Here she pretends to give a rat's ass over his new Daiwa reel. For the record, giving a rat's ass gets you treats and snuggle time, so it's a win-win for both of them, lol.



Ella expresses interest in my new 'shoe'



One of my "2008 To Do" items will be about getting a freak'n hair style already. Yes, it's long, and yes, I really like it, but all I ever do is wear it in a ponytail or a bun. That's BOOOOOORING!



******************************************************

WARNING! CREEPY LEG AND FOOT PICTURES AHEAD!

******************************************************

See that kinda 'ridge' running inside the length of my lower left leg? That's my freak'n shin bone! I am so totally creeped out by it. There's no way I haven't lost weight since breaking my foot! For one, I barely drink any wine now and for two, that's like the leg of an eleven year old bean-pole! Eeek.



For comparison purposes: If you'll notice, the swelling has gone down, but the bruising on my toes has gotten considerably worse. My toes feel a bit numb most of the time and that's creeping me out too. Man I hate being infirm. It is sucktacular.

No comments: