Thursday, June 26, 2008

First Name Power, Last Name Trip


First Name Power, Last Name Trip, originally uploaded by ajdury.

He demanded that I "take that camera somewhere else", and I told him I didn't have to. He told me not to take his picture, so I took it anyway.

Who does he think he is? Telling me I can't stand on a public street and take pictures.

He was very rude and condescending to this young woman and I can see why he wouldn't want his actions captured.

Too bad for him he never realized the camera takes video too, lol.

Know your rights:

http://www.krages.com/ThePhotographersRight.pdf

( video is over on my flickr page, and yes, I really talked back to an officer of the law, lol. I'm nothing if not bull-headed. Surprised you didn't know that :snort:)

(also, between the light pole crashing down on a car on Henderson a few months ago, and a truck on fire at a residence last month, and now today's car accident down the street from my house, you should probably be worried for your safety when I'm around with my camera! these were all strangers though.)

No comments: