Tuesday, June 24, 2008

On My Mind:

I read alot of blogs about The Knitting and about The Fiber and about The The The. Stuff in general and very interesting in their own right.

Y'all knowI'm reading alot.

Last night I, I read something so heart-breaking that I have to speak out.

Faith blogs very frequently about Violence against Women and Violence against Mankind in General.

Why? Why does one human do this against another Human?

Us proud and centered and fully able-bodied women need to figure out a way to stop the pure and unadulterated violent abuse that is going on against us in other countries.

I can't adequately express how I feel - I just feel sick when I read Faith's blogposts.

She makes the Human World . . . you fill in the blank.

1 comment:

Ellen Bloom said...

Faith is one of the moderators of our L.A. SnB group. She often attends the WeHo SnB. Faith works in the health field, so she's very knowledgable and an excellent writer!