Friday, September 12, 2008

I Could Be Convinced:

You know that saying "I need XXX like I need another hole in the head" ?

Well, for me, I need more knitting needles like I need another hole in my head. I have straights, circs, dpns, and TWO sets of interchangeables.

Today I just stumbled across this, people!



Addi Turbos now come in an interchangeable kit!

Now I just need to figure out where this new hole in my head is going, LOL.

They come with a princely price tag attached, but seriously, you get pretty much all the Addi you'll ever need (although no sizes below 4) and that's for some quality knitting tools.

Crap. I should probably start looking for a job now, to finance this heavenly acquisition.

2 comments:

Ellen Bloom said...

Ooooo...Addi Turbos! That is the coolest kit I've ever seen! Do they come with pointy LACE needles? Inquiring minds need to know!

Anonymous said...

Very nice!! but $150 bucks!!! YIKES, that's a lot of knit picks needles. However, what a great set and definitely something to save for....or ask for as a Christmas gift...(must add to Christmas list now!!)