Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Funnies:

When I flickr-fu my first name:



HA! It's like they know me!

(this one and the next one

were some sort of

April Fool's pranks)





Some pictures (not taken by me) that I love over on flick:


Montana d'Oro

Spooner Cove


Pier at Avila Beach


long exposure of fog at a bridge


the cave between Pirate's Cove

(the nudie beach if'n you don't know)

and Avila Beach


Lake Tahoe

Emerald Bay

Emerald Bay has always been one of my favorite spots.


Pictures of Pismo Beach that I did not take (but love) as found on flickr:






Do not click here if you do not want an ear worm!

I listen to the nationally syndicated radio show Don & Mike pretty much every weekday, and Easterns Motors is one of their sponsors.

That song just grows on me! Hope it grows on you too, lol.

YOUR JOB'S YOUR CREDIT!

1 comment:

KT said...

Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing!