Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Random Pictures Today:

Scilly and her Ball
(a love story)

These pictures are actually correct over on flickr

the resolution is off here


Tule River, just below Springville

Too cool to Moo?



Sunset at the corner of Quebec and 6th Ave

(right by Corcoran Prison)


Lisa Souza Lace Yarn Pron

Raffle Prize from the 03/08/08 B'field ravelry meetup


Hunter


We miss you

Especially Scilly


Broken-ass foot on the move



Flickr is SUCKING today,

and I can't view over 1/2 my pics in their proper size

Grrrr

Lake Success

Tournament over

Time for the weigh-in


Sluggo

Fishing and Bowling . . .

are they really 'sports' ??

Mustard in bloom



Ohhhhhh!

More yarn pron!


I took this standing in the middle of the street
. . . while cars were trying to use it . . .

My attempt at "urban"

Monache High School courts at sunset


At the end of the tournament


Is it just me, or does this plate say:

"Hearts Allah" ??


Lake Success on March 16, 2008








Please note - that's a woman behind the wheel of this truck!

Diane is the ONLY chick that drives the truck & boat trailer
down the ramp . . . BACKWARDS, I might add!
to get the boat out of the water.
All the other wife partners are too chicken.
If I fished?
I would so drive the truck too.
I hate it when women are like that.
Let's vote for more women like Diane.




Sunset from my front yard

Lake Success' damn dam.






Does that not look like a pair of big red lips??

It's the front *seat* on a bass boat.
I saw it and cracked up, so I had to take a picture (or three)




*THE END*
I'd love to know if you have a favorite picture, and why you like it.
Leave me a comment if you would.
Please?

3 comments:

Ellen Bloom said...

License plate: Love to Sale (h)/sail?? Hmm? Curious.

Anonymous said...

WHOA girlfriend, you're totally rocking your camera these days. Fab pics all the way around. I love the ones of the mustard in bloom against the vibrant green background and blue skies.

Oh, and of course the doggies!! and yarn!!! my 2 fav things in the world.

KnittingBlueContent said...

Ellen, my town is very diverse in its cultural makeup, so for the longest time I thought this plate said "Heart Saleh" Saleh possibly being an Indian (from India) or Hispanic last name.

My town is so wee small, I've seen this plate several times around town.

This last time I saw it, I think I finally cracked its code, lol.

CJ -

Thanks for the nice comment on my overall picture-take'n activity. I've been quiet on the blog-front but I really have been active overall.

Like you, I love me the blue-green combo. Must be the beach/ocean of my hometown in my blood.