Monday, March 3, 2008

Hows about a little kiss? 03/03/08

This big boy lives between Porterville and Springville, on Globe Drive.

He's HUGE but still a young'un!

Today I realized that I need to blog earlier in the evening. It's an 'exercize' that takes commitment and dedicated time - like making dinner and doing laundry and knitting. All things that are part of my day and need to be handled timely.

Mostly because by the time I finally finish effing with my pictures, and flickr, and some ravelry time, and some radiogodsforum time (which I just resigned my Moderator status and y'all don't even know what that means to me) and all the other little things that add up to huge time suckers? . . . my free time is shot all to hell.

In the end, I would rather be knitting.

Speaking of knitting . . . I really have been doing that, I swear!!!

Magic Loop is my new love. Size 2 Addi Turbos and some of Jollyewe's sock yarn (the original blue/grey/white from months ago) are WIPping right along.

I could wax poetic over the PERFECT FREAKIN JOIN in my stitches finally.

Double points? Bite me, dpns. My heart now belongs to the Magic Loop of Love.

Oddly enough, my blog title was going to originally be "Death and Taxes" earlier today. I went to a funeral this afternoon, and have been working on our 1040/540 this evening.

Is it sick that I LOVE doing taxes? My own . . . clients . . . friends . . . strangers . . . countrymen. Love them.

Not so much loving the funerals lately though.

Oh! OHOHOH. I totally forgot until now too!

Mike's quad (that was stolen back in July of last year) was discovered by the police this weekend and I have plenty to say about that!

Tomorrow I'll plan that for early evening. Right after I start a load of laundry and after I hang out with poor 'Scilly in the back yard.

Here are some more of my goofy-assed pictures lately:

http://flickr.com/photos/ajdury/Click here to see them.

No comments: