Thursday, March 6, 2008

Jollyewe + Magic Loop


Day 64, originally uploaded by ajdury.

I pinky swear that I've been knitting!

This is Jollyewe's yarn, as well as an Addi Turbo size 2 long-assed circular.

The Magic of the Loop? It's magical, to be sure, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do needle-wise after I make the heel.

The story of my knitting life. Jumping in feet first is my M.O.

I'll figure it out when it gets to that point

For now, I'm just enjoying some good quality (and pretty) knitting with Jollyewe's scrum-de-licious fiber.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm blushing seeing my yarn in all it's knitted glory.

As for magic loop sock heels......you just knit back and forth on the heel stitches and pull the rest down onto that big ol cable were they hang out until you're ready for them.

I love that you're using the magic loop.....very adventurous!