Monday, May 12, 2008

@%&!$:

When I turned on my computer yesterday, it beeped and told me (in some computer jargon that I am not fluent in) that it was broken.

Thankfully, for just a mere $60 (and I'm not being sarcastic there. I really AM thankful it was only that much) I have a working computer again.

Unfortunately . . . according to the computer gu-ru guy . . . it's so *new* like, it's akin to when I first got the thing 3 years ago.

NO PICTURES
NO PODCASTS
NO QUICKBOOKS
NO PDF KNITTING PATTERNS
NO FUCKING NOTHING.

Empty.

I've elected to look at this *opportunity* as a forced housecleaning of all that was wasting valuable space on the thing.

Now, if I didn't have alot of my good pictures uploaded to flickr, I'd be a tad more irked. There were so many of Hunter that are now gone gone gone, and that's sad.

Oh well.

I keep seeing signs that point me/us in the direction of 'clean out' 'move on'.

Here's another sign:

A friend that lives at the Coast has a house that is almost ready for new residents.

A nice nice house. On the grounds of the San Luis Obispo Country Club nice.

For a freak'n STEAL.

That's all for now. I gotta get home and reload my Kodak program, Quickbooks and the other important 'guts' I need in my fancy email/picture machine.

1 comment:

Holly Bee said...

That's creepy and sucky and yeah, the $60 was the best part of that whole crap deal.

Good luck with getting back to awesome.

I got nothing else. I'm afraid of pissing off the Gods of Technology.