Friday, May 16, 2008

An Update of Updates:

Just so's y'all know, I've been blogging (and apparently contracting words out the ying-yang) . . . but not blogging out loud yet.



I have several in edit mode:



Colloquialisms: - or as I like to call them, "shit Red Neckersons say".



Backstory 2: "Why I cannot get a passport".



Let Me Be Your Example: This here is where I explain that, yet again, I've screwed up something and you should take heed and learn from my mistake. Hmm. Maybe I should rename these excerpts (sp?) in "I Love Lucy" episode titles.



How I Met The Mike: It's a lovely story if you have ever been drunk . . . and The Mike.



How I Subsequently Started Dating The Mike and Eventually Got Married To The Lunk: This one requires some imagination. Football, potent potables and Funny-Assed Shit. If you know me in real life, then you know I LOVE me some funny. The Mike has funny to spare. His singing ability is only rivaled by his funny.

Ravelry is full circle for me, personally: I read about 20 blogs back in the day. Back in the day there were 4 that Rocked My World (tm). Carriokie, HEJ (High Energy Jenny) Knit Ann-Marie Knit and Frecklegirl.

I read all the stuff these four friends would blog about and share with the rest of the world. Their fibery get-togethers, their* just because* get-togethers, their F.O.s.

Love them 4 girls a metric ton load.

Back in the day that I was loving on these four bloggers?

Ravelry was more than a glimmer in the BobFather's eye.

3 of them girls were friends with the lady that started ravely from inception.

I tell KnittingSuzanne (of ravelry and Suzanne when you get to just hang with her) all the time about how ravely.com brought us goofy, crazy, fiber lov'n knitters in bunches!


To meet Casey and Jess out there in the trenches?

Awesomeness (eleventy-twelve)

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

So now you have me on pins and needles to hear the rest of the stories -

Holly Bee said...

You are just so fun!

I like me some funny too! I don't know how I ended up with a grumpy Ogre. Bars, it's always bars.