Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fiddy. As in Half:

I think we're about half-way done with the unpacking.

In-progress pictures have been taken, but I still have to find my camera charger. The battery indicator is now flashing and I hate when that happens.

Couple of items:

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I can see my beloved sky full of stars again. I always look up at them and think about the Dunites.

HAH on my MIL. Today I got a new(to me and newer than the other one) sewing machine via Craigslist for a mere $50 and I am over the moon! Probably Monday I will start sewing up some curtains for my yellow kitchen.

I'm 99.9% done with my log-cabin-inspired kitchen rug. After my current color there's only one more to add, then weaving in the ends and VOILA. A rug that ties in all my kitchen colors. Yippie.

We got all the cat kids out of the clink (boarding at the vet) and with us. They're still getting used to all the newness, to varying degrees. Shadow is still hell-bent on being outside No. Matter. What. So she's out. Her growling is too much.

Not one "boom boom" stereo has driven down our street or even our neighborhood. Something I don't miss, but notice the absence of.

That's all for now - more tomorrow!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Don't forget about the guest room.