Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's Official:

When Mike left Sunday to go back to the coast to work for the week? He took his boat with him.

That there is the true indication that we are moving back to San Luis, OFFICIALLY.

Up until Sunday, I hadn't really discussed it in real life except with Suzanne and Carolyn a little bit.

Sunday night I called my best friend Sheila and finally told her. Yesterday afternoon, I gave notice to my boss.

Heck, I haven't even told my sister or brother yet! Looks like I didn't need to though. Mike went to the San Luis Obispo DMV to re-tag his truck yesterday afternoon and of all the 250,000 + people populating that county for my husband to run into??

My freak'n brother-in-law! My sister's husband. Man. I swear. Mike has a knack for running into people.

So that's it. We're moving back. I almost don't believe it yet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I cry now or wait until you're actually gone? Baaaaaaaahaaaaaawhoooooooooo.

Diana

Anonymous said...

I forgot to ask - how much longer will you actually be here? Since you've given notice I guess it won't be for long. We gotta have a party!

Diana

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad for you!! Besides, I'm at the Central Coast all the time and might even get to see you more there than in this crappy valley!!!

Suzanne said...

I second the vote on a party. I think we need to have one last get together before you go. And then a new get together once you get there. Car pool to the coast anyone?

Jen said...

You know what?

You suck.

J/k.

Okay, halvsies j/k.

I'm a little jealous that you're moving to the coast, and a little mad that you're leaving me, but I know that I've invested too much time and energy into my life and friends here to really consider moving... So I'll just wish you luck and hope the coast doesn't fall off into the ocean in an earthquake or sink into the rising sea, leaving me in Springville with beach-front property. ;)

Now, how can I rig the lottery so that I can win enough to move myself and my family and ALL my friends out to bug you?

-Jen