Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Room With a View:

This could get addicting! Here are the scenes from my dining room window for the last few days - taken at different times. The light fog burns off around 11am and it stays clear and warm until sunset.


July 25, 2008
12:45 pm



July 27, 2008
5:15 pm








July 28, 2008
10:15 am



July 29, 2008
8:30 am


July 29, 2008
8:30 am
Zoomed


Josie Pau Pau (aka Poops) relaxing in the craft room

Blue (aka Boo Baby) rudely interrupted from her nap!

I'm off to make another large dent in the moving boxes. I also need to go buy some coffee and flavored creamer, now that I've finally unearthed the coffee pot!

Tonight is the weekly SLO knitting group meetup (Starbucks in the Marigold Center at Tank Farm Road and Broad Street) and while I'm excited, I'm a bit nervous to be meeting strangers. I'll let'cha know how it goes.

2 comments:

Ellen Bloom said...

The view out your window looks like a lovely landscape painting!!! Wow!

Oh! You'll have fun at the new SnB. Knitters and crocheters are friendly people!

Lilacs 4 Angels said...

I'd love to have that view...enjoy!