Wednesday, February 20, 2008

If I Were To Blog:

There is so fucking much going on right now, in KBC's world. So much.

If I were to really sit down and let it all pour out, y'all would drown.

All-consuming #1 issue: I do not want The Mike to be my husband anymore. I don't mind being married, and I don't mind sharing my life and I definately don't mind carrying my fair share of the load. I have a real fucking issue doing all this with someone that can't be bothered to do ANYTHING productive at home during the 8 hours I am away and providing.

Anything. Anything at all. Not one GoodGawdDamn thing. He not only didn't wash one dish or vacuum one swath of carpet. He also 1) broke the dryer worse and 2) needed me to accompany him to the grocery store after my work day to buy . . . get this . . .

brace yourself . . .




it's a doozy . . .













BREAD.

Plain 'ol everlovin bread.

"So", you guys say to yourselves, "okay fine". Y'all are probably thinking "So what? It's just a quick trip to the grocery store!"

Not so fast peoples.

A quick trip to the grocery store entails me answering every 4 y.o.'s questions you can think of. "What are we here for again?" "Do we need to go down this aisle?" "You need mushrooms for that, right?" "What *meat* are you going to cook with that? You know I need alot of *meat*" "Do we have paper plates at home?" "Which bellpeppers should I pick?"

I DON'T EVEN FUCKING EAT BELLPEPPERS!


AND THAT PARTICULAR QUESTION WAS PREFACED WITH:


"I know you don't like bell peppers but could you add them to my salad?"

Yes. Yes I can. If you know which f@&!^ng BELLPEPPERS *you* want, since I don't consume them and you've proved that you know that.

Grrrrrr.

After all that marital bliss at the grocery store following *my* work day today, I came home to a house in the throes of neglect. Whys come I have to unload the groceries, put them away, make a semblance of dinner, clean up whilst I do this and cook future pureed soups.

This after I slayed the dragon today while The Mike napped in his chair for the most part.

Trust you me.

You really don't want me to blog right now.

Instead, we'll just look at pretty pictures of homemade soup, some store bought bread and the sky.






You can visit me at my happy place if you'd like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

UtOh!!Take a deep breath, pour yourself a glass of nice wine, put on your headphones, listen to a knitting podcast, knit some simple stockinette and BREATH!! Hope the tides change to happier times.....sending good vibes your way.

BTW, I'm off Monday, wanna knit??

KnittingBlueContent said...

Your good vibes are just what the Friend Doctor ordered, dearie.

The other thing the Friend Doctor ordered? Knitting on Monday!

STAT!