Saturday, February 2, 2008

Nut Crackers:

Tomorrow is going to be such a fun day!

It's been a longassed time since I've played with beads and wire and small hand-held tools, but thanks to proper planning on my end, that's all my Saturday is going to be about.

The Mike is in a fishing tournament tomorrow (can't remember if it's
W.O.N. Bass or some other thing he's a part of) but he's outta here at Dark:Thirty a.m. Saturday and I won't see him again until Dark:Thirty p.m. later that day.

Score!

Other things going on 'round these parts:

There will be the checking up on my favorite blogs and definately the updating/listening to my 715 'new to me' knitting podcasts. Y'all know there will be some picture tak'n for my ravelry photog group, and mindless background noise, courtesy of Netflix.


For now . . . Bye bye Sweetie Pies, Nut Crackers, and Nut Pies!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make me some stitch markers please.

Suzanne