Friday, February 29, 2008

Running Away From Home:

Yay! I'm leaving for a quick (not-planned) weekend at the Coast, to hang with my bestest girl Sheila.

Thanks to ravelry, I'm already hooked up for a knitting class at the yarn shop in SLO (Yarns at the Adobe) Saturday morning, and then it's a whole lotta NUTHIN planned for the rest of the trip.

I'm sure I'll post some pics while I'm still over there, and definately when I get back!

KnittingSuzanne, I will get you bogiebogie's picture no later than tomorrow, I swear!

Dulcedosa, your ravelry swag will now include the smell of sea and sand before you finally get it, LOL! Sheila wants to check out all the stuff from Stitches West.

Jollyewe, I'm glad your stuff is selling like hotcakes due to your 'going-out-of-business' sale, but that means Suzanne and I ended up ass-out for getting any! YES - you should most definately have shown up last night for the Visalia knitting group!

Everyone else, see y'all later, gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, there are a few skeins left. I will bring next time we get together....which needs to be ASAP, I need some knitting fun.