Tuesday, April 22, 2008

OH NO!:

Holy crap people!

Tomorrow is my 3 year knitting anniversary and the day I start my first sweater.

I gotta get to swatching, stat.

KnittingSuzanne shared her logic of making a child's sweater since I don't have enough of any stash to make an adult one at the moment. She is very smart!

Karabelle 8, in pastels. I have 5 or 6 balls of that.

Coincidentally, today's Classic Elite newsletter has a childs sweater featured. We'll see though - 1/2 the fun is searching on ravelry!

In other news, I'm lively again, but a bit sore. Seems throwing a line into the water again and again and AGAIN and againandagain (lather, rinse, repeat six bajillion more times) made me a tad sore in the right arm muscles. It's a sad state of affairs when the only 'sexy' going on at our house at the moment includes IcyHot rubdowns and naps together, lol.

Thursday is the 1 year anniversary of the Visalia group meeting up at Borders. KnittingSuzanne and I will be in attendance. I don't remember if Jollyewe is making this one or not, but I hope so. ZubieJen and SisterDi will be missed this time.

Gotta go swatch! Catch you cats later.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Can't wait to see which sweater you pick. See you tomorrow.