Sunday, August 3, 2008

It's a Date:

Yesterday, Mike hung out with his "boys" all day and I hung out with Sheila knitting and taking pictures.


Apparently, Mike's "boys" talked him into having a party at our house on the 16th of this month.


See why he can't be trusted alone?!


So, it's a party at our house two Saturdays from now.


You're invited too! Mike's buds and their women (but no kids!), Sheila, the Tuesday Night Knit girls . . . everyone's coming over.


If you can't make this one, never fear. I'm planning on a JUST FOR ME party in October. It'll be my 40th on 10/12/08. No one will be shooting off fireworks in my honor, or holding a world-wide knitting event, but it'll still be a blast.


Depending on people's schedules the October one may start mid-week and end on a Sunday. That way people like SisterDi and KnittingSuzanne and ZubieJen and Jollyewe and Ellen Bloom and Yarnologist can work around their schedules.


YES! ALL Y'ALL ARE INVITED!!


Kind of like a 'knitting retreat' or 'mini knitting vacation'. Crafting and noshing and the enjoyment of refreshing libations while at the Coast . . . heaven, if ya ask me.


So. Either I'll see you two weekends from now, or I'll see you in October. Hell, maybe I'll see you both times! That would be awesome.


Until then, please be lured by these pictures of life around my house and town:






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

April, you've got adate in October....Diana

Ellen Bloom said...

Oh darn! What a temptation to come and visit in October. The weather should be perfect then!

I have an Idyllwild reunion that week....from 10/9 - 10/12...people I haven't seen in 35 years!!! So sorry to miss the festivities.

Anonymous said...

I'm working on the 16th of this month, but perhaps in October. I may have a new job and actually have weekends off by then.