Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mmmmkay. Sorry:

I completely forgot we were going over to my brother-in-law's to BBQ tonight.

And by BBQ I mean "start the fire around 9pm" because *cue my aria* This Is What We Do Because This Is What We Always Do.

It's a McLaughlin thing and I totally Do Not Get It.

Dinner should be way over by 9pm and not just starting, but whatever.

The dude lives in Pismo and cooks a mean tri-tip. Who cares that we get to grubb'n around 11:00 at night?

Tomorrow I'ma have to hunt down Misti's "Knock Your Handknit Socks Off" peanut butter cookie recipe.

Y'all never did taste peanut butter in a cookie form like this before, I'm guessing.

Tomorrow is the *catch up* portion of this blog, and sorry for that.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

OK, I want the recipe. Peanut Butter Cookies are my all time favorite and I think I have a pretty good recipe, so if yours is better, I might switch.

See you soon,