Friday, August 15, 2008

Psssst:

Hey - don't forget there's a party going on at my house tomorrow!

The Mike has been very busy getting the back yard and the side area all spiffy and presentable for guests.

We bought some grub to chow down on and I've made my well-loved Rock'n Guacamole Dip as well as a batch of Standard Issue Onion Dip.

Tomorrow a.m. is one more pass through with the cleaning supplies (HELLO Mr. Swiffer Thing - nice to meet'cha!) and I'll steal a little more time for working on my craft room.

Holy crap, did y'all hear that thunder this morning? So much for sleeping in! The two outside cats took a sudden interest in the contents of the inside of the house, lemmetellya. I took some pictures and a few short videos of it. Outside of being awoken waaaay earlier than I'd anticipated, it was pretty neat. I'm so so glad I got the last of the boxes cleared out and in the house just in time.

So - hope I see ya tomorrow. I'll let you know how it all turns out. If you're coming, you can bet I'll be sticking my Ravelympic Sock in your hands for critique, lol.

No comments: