Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Out and About, Coast Style:

Today I went to the Ebb Tide Park in Shell Beach and took WAY too many pictures!

Then, I wandered on down to the Pelican Point restaurant (at the Shore Cliff Lodge) and took WAY too many pictures of pelicans.

Finally, I ended up in Pismo, and took just a few pictures there (my camera battery was sucking fumes at that point).

Before I did all that though, I stopped over at the San Luis Obispo Octagon Barn and snapped a few.

All in all, a good relaxing day. I was home relatively early, but spent the afternoon downloading, cleaning up/culling and then uploading all these suckers and the next thing I knew The Mike was calling at 5pm to say he was heading home.

CRAP. I whipped up another batch of guacamole dip (from avocados and not any mix - which I just have to clarify because my guac ROCKS even though my gravy SUX) and then made a dinner of beef tacos. YUM.

Tomorrow a.m. I'm going to finally hit the craft room and get it into shape. There has to be some mental reason I've been procrastinating on this final project. Tomorrow p.m. we're going to the SLO Farmer's Market and Sheila is meeting up with us after a while. I did some emergency knitting surgery on her just-made camera sock and it's ready for her to get so that's the meet up.

Lastly, I've been giving a lot of thought about this here blog and how things have changed over time . . . and that I don't want the change . . . and how I'ma go back to my 'pre-change' way.

I'll tell y'all about it soon. Probably not tomorrow though. Kinda busy.

No comments: