Friday, August 22, 2008

State of the Union Address:

The Mike and I have been bumming around today, and generally doing nothing.

I know. It's a tough life but somebody's got to live it :grin:

All the gas stations I've seen in SLO today (a Shell, a Flyers and another one I don't remember the name of) have been UNDER four dollars a gallon. You bet'cha I filled up. Tomorrow it could be $5.62 for all I know - the prices rise and fall that fast it seems like.

In a few we're heading out to Avila Beach to hit the town's weekly Farmer's Market.

I'll try and post some pictures later of my ravelympic WIPs to-date. I can hardly believe it myself, but I took out the temporary stitching holding my place for the sleeves on the pinwheel sweater and actually started knitting one of those puppies up. Yes, I did!

Also, I'll show some shots from Wednesday's "night at the movies" at Dolphin Cove. It was pretty cool to be watching a movie and to hear the ocean waves crashing and to glance up every so often to view the stars shining above us.

Toodles for now and catch you gators later.

No comments: