Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Locked and Loaded:






The socks have been torn back to nothing and the yarn has been color separated into their respective balls.






Pictures have been taken of the sweater WIP, to mark where I am at the dawn of the Olympics.


I'm ready for the ravelympics, my friends!

Somehow, I'm going to focus on my knitting goal despite this temptation in my back yard.






Ya want some? Me too! I think I'll be scarfing some berries whilest I knit along.

What are you guys working on?

1 comment:

Lilacs 4 Angels said...

April,

I'm glad you are finally settled in a place you love to be and all is well.

I absolutely love your views!

The pinwheel sweater looks great and I may have to try one sometime.

I am working on an easy knit now...baby blanket out of Bernat Cotton Tots yarn...easy for dil to throw in the washer and dryer...she's due in about 50 days with our new grandson.

I work on my February Lady Sweater (first adult sweater) when the neighbor kidlets go home, if I have the energy.

And of course socks are on the needles and looms

Take Care and Enjoy the Beautiful Views for us all.