Saturday, October 13, 2007

Other CAP Posters:

Here are some other reports of Laurie Perry's Book signing:

Ellen Bloom's 'L.A. Is My Beat' (and I forgot to mention she had THE cutest shoes that night. Laurie's were glamtacular, but Ellen's felted clogs were awesome).

CatherineKnits' 'So That Happened'

Teresa's 'liquidgirl knitting'

Rainy's 'Will Pillage For Yarn' (weird, her post says out loud alot of what I felt like too, sans the 'nose in book' part)

littledevilworks' 'The Devil Made Me Do It' (OMG! That's the Magic Loop chick I was sitting next to! How funny)

Jerry's 'Twisted Knitster'

VT's 'pantagruel'

Jillie of the Valley

If any of y'all have others, please feel free to email me at ajdury(at)yahoo(dot)com.

I still haven't figured out the *comments* shit here at blogger.

No comments: