Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Snootchy Bootches:


Just finished watching Clerks2 (Thank You Netflix!).

Of course, it wasn't near as shockingly funny as the original Clerks was, but that's okay. Such is usually the way with sequels.

I enjoy Kevin Smith, the director, tremendously. Clerks, MallRats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, yadayada. I've seen them all a squillion times and I think I own all of them. Hell, I even own 'Drawing Flies' - how's that for fandom?

But it's all about the Mewes in my world. Before I knew about Clerks, I remember seeing funny-assed spots on mtv starring these two weird guys - one that didn't talk, and one that did weird dances next to him while a boombox played heavy metal music (well, it was considered *metal* back then).

Jason Mewes is frigg'n funny, period. Clerks and J&SBSB are in my top 5 movies of all time.

Every so often, I can be caught singing "15 bucks, little man, put that shit in my hand. If the money doesn't show, then you owe me, oh-ee-oh".

Little known facts about how deep my love is for the whole motley crew:

1) I have an official Miami Dolphins jersey that says 'AJDURY' across the back, and the number is . . . 37! (In a row).

2) One of our cats sports the middle name of Justice. Seriously. I ain't kidd'n ya! There was no way in hell we could tell everyone her name was BooBoo Kitty Fuck, so it was Justice to start. Right after we got her though , we saw the episode of Lost where Sawyer calls Kate "Freckles" for the first time. Justice became 'first name' Freckles and 'middle name' Justice. 'Cause, you know. Every tiger-striped cat should be called FRECKLES!

We're kooky crazy like that.

How cute is this?

That picture up at the top of the post? Fast forward cute fuzzy Freckles roughly 29 months.

I probably wouldn't trade her for Jason Mewes forever . . . but maybe 37 minutes? In a row?

No comments: