Friday, January 18, 2008

Crazy Shit I Do - A Pictorial:

Take way too many pictures of this girl!
I know it elevates me in the 'Crazy Cat Lady' standings
but come on! She's hilarious to look at.


Pretend to care about The Mike's passions . . .


. . . like he pretends to care about mine.




It does make for other picture tak'n subjects,

besides cats.


The white speckle-y looking stuff on the worm?

Salt.

You don't want to handle the worm too much

before it gets dunked in the drink

and turned into Bass bait.

The salt is there for a reason (so he says . . . )




That there is some particular 'kind' of worm in a particular 'color',

and it's (get this!) wearing a 'skirt'.

Don't ask . . . Alls I know is *bass dig it*

Fishing bait is a hoot, lemme tell ya:

Carolina jigs, Louisiana jigs, pig 'n jigs

spooners, spinners, drop shot'n

Smelly Jelly.

High-damn-larious!


(see "pretending to care", "The Mike" and "passion")



Oh. Get this!


We went to the grocery store tonight,


and I took pictures!

Kee-razy!

(and a wee bit embarrassing, lol)



What's not so crazy is this stuff!

It's freak'n AWESOME in its deliciousness.



Mmmkay - this picture looked alot better before I downloaded it!




Another batshitcrazy thing I do?
Take pictures of pictures inside Bass fishing books . . .
just to play with my camera's settings.




Insist that The Mike shine the cat's laser light toy
on my yarn so I can play with my camera's settings.


NUTS I tell ya! I'm nuts.



Oh, and another crazy thing I do?

Take WAAAAY WAAAAY too many pictures of my cats.

No comments: