Thursday, January 3, 2008

Travelling On a Shoestring Budget:


Today I'd like to share a few of the interwebs places I frequently visit . . . come on along!

When I'm daydreaming about my hometown -





















Pismo Beach Hotel's webcam

Edgewater Hotel's "pier"cam

Shoreline Inn's cam in Cayucos

Lake Nacimiento's cam


When I'm daydreaming about weekend get-aways -




















Monterey Bay Aquarium's ottercam

Links to all Monterey Bay Aquarium's cams, etc




















Catalina Island's cam at Two Harbors (added bonus - you can zoom it!)

One of two cams at Bass Lake

One of the many Bass Lake cabin rentals


















An *island* cabin in Three Rivers (HOLY CRAP! I want to live here!)

Another link to the Crystal Cove cabin

Yet another link to same said Cabin of Awesomeness!


And when I want to ogle all the delicious yarns in the net-iverse -



























I love me some flickr.com action, and gazoogle and The Jollyewe (that last pic is one of hers).



So, there you have it. A grand adventure was had at the low bargain price of one hour's cost of electricity and intronets magic.


Y'all come back now, ya hear?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be in Pismo next week, I will make sure to wave at you from the pier.

where is that second picture from?

Thanks for all the links to the various camera, I love looking at those things

KnittingBlueContent said...

The second picture (the first one under the 'weekend getaway' list?

If that's the one you mean, it's the Cabin of Utter Awesomeness and I want to live there forever and ever!

http://www.sequoiacabins.com/crystal_cove.htm

That's in freak'n Three Rivers dude! I had no idea!

We should totally invite a few of our different friends and do a Girls Who Might Probably Drink Too Much weekend, lol