Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Visalia or Bust:

Who: Knitters in Tulare/Kings/Kern Counties

What: Knitting!

When: Thursday, January 31, 2008, roughly 5:30ish to Dunno O'Clock

Where: Borders Bookstore, Mooney near the corner of Caldwell

Why: 'Cause it's Knitters! Duh.

KnittingSuzanne, my new buddy in Bakersfield, is driving up to me in P'Ville and we're heading over there 'round 5pm tomorrow.

If you are within 60 miles of Visalia, and you knit? Getcherass over there!

I'm talking to YOU Jollyewe! I want to see this latest sweater that you almost slept in, lol.

Okay, I so feel like I'm channeling HollyB (of KnitWithSnot fame) right now - her and her unabashed whoring of her knitting group's meetups.

Now, as far as I know, this group doesn't wield Zombie Killing Shovels and Zombie Stomping Boots but I am pretty sure they wield Kick Ass Needles, Drool Worthy Yarn and lots of comraderie.

I'll let'cha know on Friday (or maybe Saturday . . . but definately not Sunday! Nothing stands between this household and the Holiest of Holy days. The Super Bowl. The everlov'n fantastical SUPER. BOWL. Can I get a HOO-RAH?)

Go Patriots!

No comments: