Saturday, January 19, 2008

How About An FO?:

First, I want to say to KnittingSuzanne . . .

You may be on to something with your thought about why I have that weird nightmare affliction thing. Two of my cats are just head-over-heels enamored with me, and it's not unusual for one to sleep on my pillow and the other to sleep on *me* while I sleep. A third one sleeps at my feet, but she's not real 'touchy-feely'.

I'll keep an eye out for that the next time I wake up from the experience.

Second, to Ellen and Carolyn, about my last Project365 pic (the flower at the grocery store) . . .

The Mike was standing right next to me as I took that picture and he thought I was the weirdest thing going. Later that night I showed him the picture on the computer and he couldn't believe I took *that*. HAHA! I'm done gloating now :smirk:

Onto my teeny tiny F.O. . . . I saw a real live Calorimetry last weekend when I met up with the Bakersfield bunch. RedPixiSticks (Christy) brought hers and it was very cute.

This is mine, and my only modification to the pattern was to do less short rows. It's more 'headband' sized and just what I wanted. the button is a toggle from the stash. I like the toggle best.










Hunter is not doing well (again). The last two days he's been having real difficulty getting himself up, and once up, moving around well. This picture shows his 'resting' stance. His front legs are in a normal position, but his back legs are very wide apart. Maybe you can see how his back right paw isn't flush to the ground? He will not get up unless Mike talks him into it, and even that takes alot of coaxing. He gets Hunter up first thing every morning, and then again when it's time to eat around dark. Sometimes, if Mike isn't out there fast enough, Hunter will just lay on the futon and whine. He *wants* up . . . he just won't do it.

Tomorrow, Mike's in a fishing tourney and will be up and out of here by 4:30am. I'm going to have to hobble out there and motivate that big galoot up and out into the yard. Poor guy.

Look forward to several 'Bass Club' pics tomorrow. Hopefully someone will catch something up at the lake - so far all the guys have had zippy luck during their prefishing.

Oh, and in case you haven't heard, Suzanne Pleschette is no longer with us. *Blam* gone.

No comments: