Thursday, January 31, 2008

Day 26 of 365:



I had to take a HEEE-UGE step back in the 'ol Recovery Process the other day.

The choices were 1) step full-force on The Queen of the Velvet TumTums* 2) slo-mo all Matrix-like while trying to avoid stepping on the GoodGawdDamn cat.

If you answered #2 . . . Oh Hell No. I stepped right on Blue.

That part didn't hurt my foot though. It was the dance steps right after, where I dosey-doe-d over her and did something Not Good (tm) to my brokenassed foot.

Grrr.


I was so worried that I had re-injured it. There was the hopping and the crutch using and the general elevatedness with icy coolness.


Luckily, it's all good and back on the road to recovery, so don't shed a crocodile tear on my behalf.

(*every one of pets has at LEAST 7 alternate names. Blue is "Blue" "Blueski" "BooBoo" "The Boo-ster" "Blue-cephus" . . . and now "Queen of the Velvet TumTums" thanks to her supersoft and sweet belly that hasn't grown back it's hair yet.)

Yeah.

Retarded.

Us.

We know.

No comments: